Step 2 – Performance Meetings
Trouble with teamwork? Learn the science and art of delegating.
KRO meetings require attendees to review, journal, and reflect on their performance then disclose results and outline their next steps to their team. This transparency, when done correctly, instills confidence and harmonizes employees to work as one.
Well run meetings organize, instruct, and hold employees to account for the words they speak and the results they deliver. KRO meetings overlay these words and results onto the SUCCESS FORMULA of the business. This is the foundation from which we coach business leaders to assess performance and build a healthy, productive, and trusted business.
KRO meetings are also used for active learning which is the most impactful method for adults to learn. We use disclosed successes and challenges from meetings as coaching moments. This offers clients timely and relevant sessions that keep the business on track.
- Achieve outcomes – Competing for success
- Healthy-conflict – Motive, Actions and Attitudes
- Conflict management toolkit
- Accountability – “Say what you do and do what you say”
- Journal, monitor, review and act on your successes and challenges
- Assess and refine Communication Management – Leadership cycle
- Analyze and refine System Management – Process design and continuous improvement
- Evaluate and refine Employee Management – Ability and capability
- Understand the Entitlement Trap™ – Safeguard success
Value what you know
It is an immutable law in business that words are words, explanations are explanations, promises are promises-but only performance is reality.
To continue with tomorrow’s success, you need a plan for today!